Have you ever imagined living like you’re on vacation 365 days a year? At Pinckney Retreat you can. Within walking distance for every resident is the community pool, complete with a covered outdoor dining area with grill and fireplace. In addition the Retreat House, the property’s original Plantation Home that was built in 1736, has been fully renovated and is available for residents’ use.
At Pinckney Retreat the waterfront is accessible to every homeowner. The community pier and day dock is supplied with canoes and kayaks for morning excursions or sunset viewing. Overlooking Battery Creek, and connecting to the Intercoastal, lies the Retreat House – an enchanting site for entertaining and a sanctuary for all to enjoy the marsh views and gardens. The observation deck and the marshfront walking trails are more ways for all to take part in what the Lowcountry lifestyle has to offer.
Here is a list of the many amenities at Pinckney Retreat:
- Gated community.
- Authentic 1736 plantation house renovated for residents’ use.
- Antebellum gardens and community green spaces with a network of trails.
- Private swimming pool with covered dining area, grill, outdoor fireplace, and indoor catering kitchen.
- Community pier with day dock, canoes, and kayaks.
- Convenient to recreational marinas and boat storage facilities.
- Close to an extraordinary selection of world-class golf courses – several private courses are 15 to 25 minutes away including the Secession Golf Club, Lady’s Island Country Club, Sanctuary Golf Club, and TGC at Pleasant Point Plantation. Hilton Head Island courses are 30 to 45 minutes away.
- Historic downtown Beaufort is just 7 miles away with a wide range of dining, shopping, art galleries, a waterfront park, year-round festivals, and more!
Home is waiting. Imagine Pinckney Retreat.